Hell is People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Hell is other people."

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

"Hell is other people." - Page 3 Empty Re: "Hell is other people."

Post by Thade Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:49 pm

Mortimer Pessoa

"Here, give me that."  I sit up on the bench, pointing to the lighter in his hand.

"I don't trust her not to immolate me while I sleep.  Or pledge my soul to Satan, who the fuck knows."
Thade
Thade
Esquire

Back to top Go down

Post by Fi Skirata Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:54 pm

Elijah Ferguson

I hesitate and think long and hard. Mr. Pessoa might not be the nicest or most caring guy, but as far as I've seen I have a hell of alot more reason to trust him than I do Tamela.

And the worse thing he'll do with the lighter is make me have to smell more of his damn cigarettes. I pass the lighter over with a shrug. "Whichever, I'd rather it not happen."
Fi Skirata
Fi Skirata
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Thade Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:59 pm

Mortimer Pessoa

I take the lighter, slipping it into the depths of my coat with a sigh before laying back down on the marble bench.

"...Much obliged.  I'm considering smashing it.  Thoughts?  I mean, no more smokes, but fuck it.  Might as well quit now anyway."  I accentuate the point by taking a long drag, choosing not to smother the burning ember out for now.
Thade
Thade
Esquire

Back to top Go down

Post by Snœflæk Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:01 am

Tamela Hand

"..."
I get back on my feet and stare Elijah in the face.
"Touch me again, and I promise you that I will make it my mission to make you SUFFER for all of eternity..."
I walk across the room and take out the paper ashes I have, and combine them with the ash from my sweater sleeve.
I begin to form the pentagram.

I need the lighter... and those cigarettes... I have no candles.

"I promise, so long as you keep your hands off of me I won't immolate you. I'm sorry... I am just very stressed right now... you wouldn't understand"

When I notice he plans to smash it I stand back up.
"That is not the best idea. Unless of course this is how you want to spend all eternity, then be my guest. otherwise I'd recommend helping me get us a better accommodations."

Snœflæk
Snœflæk
Esquire

Back to top Go down

Post by Fi Skirata Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:08 am

Elijah Ferguson

When Tamela gets in my face, I start sweating. My heart still pounding from the fire incident, the added pressure of having someone that attractive getting in my face makes me tense. I try to stammer a response, an apology, an explanation.

I fail.

I can only watch as Tamela forms a pentagram. I'm starting to feel like I'm a bystander watching Mr. Pessoa and Tamela go insane for all eternity. This blows.

"I get that you're stressed. Okay? You're not the only one who's fucking dead." I sigh, running my fingers through my hair. "I won't touch you. Just do me a favor and don't set anyone on fire. Including yourself, if its not too much to ask."

I turn to Pessoa "The lighter may not be the safest thing, but we may regret it later if we break it now."
Fi Skirata
Fi Skirata
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Thade Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:14 am

Mortimer Pessoa

"Fine.  I won't smash it.  But I'm not giving it to her.  Which reminds me..."  I turn on my side so I'm facing the strange girl with an irritated frown.

"...You really are insane, you know that?  Loopy as a Fruit Loop.  You're cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs.  You've lost your Lucky Charms.  Uhh... other... cereal... puns."  I gesture with my cigarette as I talk, before taking another drag, giving up.
Thade
Thade
Esquire

Back to top Go down

Post by Fi Skirata Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:20 am

Elijah Ferguson

Listening to Morimer's cereal puns suddenly breaks the tense mood for me and I can't help but start laughing at the ridiculousness of it. I take a seat on one of the benches, still chuckling, wiping a tear of laughter off my face.
Fi Skirata
Fi Skirata
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Snœflæk Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:21 am

Tamela Hand

"Haha, you are not wrong."
I giggle from his remarks. Interesting for someone to bring up marketing ads for breakfast cereal in hell.

"I am an occultist, pyromaniac... But here, in Hell, that would more or less the expection, would it not?"
I begin to move over to Mortimer.
"I understand your hesitation in trusting me with fire, and honestly, you shouldn't trust me with it."
I get closer, right up next to him.
"But would you do me a favor?"
Snœflæk
Snœflæk
Esquire

Back to top Go down

Post by Thade Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:26 am

Mortimer Pessoa

"I refuse to have sex with you.  Against my moral code.  Sorry.  Answer's no.  Unless, of course, you're talking about something else, in which case the answer is still probably no.  Try me anyway.  You might get lucky."  

I turn back to the ceiling with a characteristic apathetic glare, saying nothing further, and seemingly not fazed by her admittance of occultism.
Thade
Thade
Esquire

Back to top Go down

Post by Snœflæk Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:32 am

Tamela Hand

"Could you light the pentagram for me? Only the give corners."
I hesitate, "don't worry, it will be extinguish in seconds if you do it right."

I get up and move over to the pentagram. If this doesn't work... Then I will just have to wait on the valet... How dare he make me suffer like this?
Snœflæk
Snœflæk
Esquire

Back to top Go down

Post by Thade Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:34 am

Mortimer Pessoa

I sigh and fumble around in the folds of my coat for a minute before producing the lighter, tossing it to Elijah lightly without otherwise moving.

"You do it. I'm comfortable."
Thade
Thade
Esquire

Back to top Go down

Post by Fi Skirata Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:36 am

Elijah Ferguson

I catch the lighter, nearly fumbling it.

"What kind of moral code forbids sex? Are you religious?" I grimace a bit at mention of lighting the pentagram. "Because I am. And I can't imagine a fucking flaming pentagram when we're already in hell could possibly do us any good."
Fi Skirata
Fi Skirata
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Snœflæk Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:40 am

Tamela Hand

"When in Rome, do as the Romans"
I say to Elijah.

"Plus, who of us do you think knows more about hell here?"
Snœflæk
Snœflæk
Esquire

Back to top Go down

Post by Thade Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:42 am

Mortimer Pessoa

"All hail Sartre as the one true god.  His holy text, Huis Clos, predicted all this.  Prey to your existentalist Lord.  Camus is dead!"  I mutter in dripping sarcasm, just wanting to get this over with so we can see if it actually works or not, and stop the petty bickering over religion and pentagrams.
Thade
Thade
Esquire

Back to top Go down

Post by Fi Skirata Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:45 am

Elijah Ferguson

My initial instict is to want to lose my shit. To scream. To defend my religion. But I guess a part of me is too angered that I'm sitting in hell to even bother defending God. I halfway growl.

"Even disregarding religion, I'm not happy with it. Why don't you give me one good reason why I should light a pentagram of all things?"
Fi Skirata
Fi Skirata
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Thade Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:49 am

Mortimer Pessoa

"Oh for fucks sake I'll do it." I interject, sitting upright and snatching the lighter out of his hand.

"I want to see if she really is insane, or if her bullshit actually has some merit to it. What could possibly go wrong?"

I stand, stepping over to the ashen symbol and lighting it rather unceremoniously.
Thade
Thade
Esquire

Back to top Go down

Post by Snœflæk Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:03 am

Tamela Hand

"thank you Mortimer."
I hunch over the pentagram when he finishes. The flames last for nearly 3 seconds, then they go out. Perfect. It worked.

"It worked, give me a couple minutes."
I meticulously work the ritual, the chant, and the letter I place in the center.
Suddenly smoke begins to rise from the paper, despite it not touching any flames.
I address the cloud of smoke.
"Hey Furcas, could you deliver this message to your master?"

The smoke begins to stir and, seemingly, words emmit from it, plain and extremely clear.
"Sure thing Wick, err... Are you here? What happened?"

"Nothing. Nothing. Uhh... Don't worry about that... Hehe.."
I hush my voice,
"Don't call me that, I am Tamela. Remember."
"Ooh! Sorry! Slipped my mind! I'll take it to Beelzebub right away!"

The smoke clears, and when visibility of the pentagram returns, the letter has vanished. Although no ashes remain.
Snœflæk
Snœflæk
Esquire

Back to top Go down

Post by Fi Skirata Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:07 am

Elijah Ferguson

I stare incredulously, jaw open.

"I... what." I say flatly, not sure that what I just witnessed could have in any way really just happened.

"I. Did that just work? Who was that? How did you know to do that? Who the hell is Wick?"
Fi Skirata
Fi Skirata
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Thade Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:13 am

Mortimer Pessoa

My expression doesn't change throughout the whole chaotic scene in front of me.  I did not expect that.  I did not expect that at all.  I figured, pentagram burns a little, nothing happens, we all laugh.  Nope.  Line of communication to the Devil himself.  The great and powerful Morning Star.

I give up entirely.

I drop my cigarette to the ground, wordlessly, before smothering it out underfoot, my features still stoicly bored and cynical.  I stroll casually over to the wall, and begin to smash my head against the cold, hard marble.
Thade
Thade
Esquire

Back to top Go down

Post by Snœflæk Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:22 am

Tamela Hand

"That is...uhh...just a nickname I had... Pyromaniac and all hehehe..."

I hope he buys that...

"Ehem... Anyway, to explain what just happened... I sent a message to my close friend, Beelzebub... You probably know him at least by reputation."
I get up and stroll across the room.
"He is one the higher ups, so he can make our stay here as nice or as 'hellish' as he so desires."
Snœflæk
Snœflæk
Esquire

Back to top Go down

Post by Thade Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:30 am

"Fuck my life.  Fuck you all.  I just wanted a nice, peaceful death.  Eternal nothingness.  Bury me next to my parents.  But no.  I get dragged into this clusterfuck of an afterlife with an idiot and a lunatic.  I mean, at first even that didn't seem so bad.  Write a little, I think I have a deck of cards on me, relax for a few centuries.  Then Little Ms. Arsonist has to go and fuck it up by bringing fucking Azazel into it."  

I stop smashing my head into the wall as I rant, turning around after finishing and sliding down the smooth stone surface.
Thade
Thade
Esquire

Back to top Go down

Post by Snœflæk Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:34 am

Tamela Hand

"Don't be stupid, I have nothing to do with Azazel. He's a prick."
Snœflæk
Snœflæk
Esquire

Back to top Go down

Post by Fi Skirata Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:38 am

Elijah Ferguson

I try to force the events that just occurred from my mind, trying to stay grounded in reality. "Wick. Because... you set yourself on fire?... Dumb name."

I watch Mortimer's little breakdown. I want to help him but it doesn't take a genius to know that he doesn't want my help. "I take it I'm the idiot? At least I didn't quote cereal commercials."
Fi Skirata
Fi Skirata
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Snœflæk Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:51 am

Tamela Hand

"Hehe yeah pretty dumb Huh...."

That was close. I need to remember to punish Furcas for that later. For now I just wait for a response.
I sit down in front of the pentagram, waiting.
Snœflæk
Snœflæk
Esquire

Back to top Go down

Post by Thade Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:47 pm

Mortimer Pessoa

I keep silent and slide down further onto the slick stone floor.   What in god's name is wrong with these people?

"...Fuck you all."  I mutter mostly to myself as I go back to staring blankly up at the ceiling, this time from the floor instead of the bench.
Thade
Thade
Esquire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next