Hell is People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cold Harbour Asylum: The Reckoning

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cold Harbour Asylum: The Reckoning - Page 2 Empty Re: Cold Harbour Asylum: The Reckoning

Post by Syagrius Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:41 pm

Sorry about my absence, each app looks awesome! I'll come up with some more NPCs and get the IC up by Monday (Once I'm done my research paper.)
Syagrius
Syagrius
Serf

http://nationstates.net/Transoxthraxia

Back to top Go down

Cold Harbour Asylum: The Reckoning - Page 2 Empty Re: Cold Harbour Asylum: The Reckoning

Post by Fi Skirata Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:59 pm

Great <3 I'm really looking forward to this now.
Fi Skirata
Fi Skirata
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fountain Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:08 pm

Awesome. Can't wait. :3
Mr. Fountain
Mr. Fountain
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Syagrius Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:04 pm

Fun stuff: I have at least two more characters to add into the RP.
Syagrius
Syagrius
Serf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fountain Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:30 pm

Alrighty. Are they relevant to the characters that we just made or did we just inspire you? xD
Mr. Fountain
Mr. Fountain
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Syagrius Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:15 am

Mr. Fountain wrote:Alrighty. Are they relevant to the characters that we just made or did we just inspire you? xD

I actually usually get inspired off of being able to see a picture or two, and then build a character and a backstory around the picture. A quick preview of one of the few new characters that are coming up: Here.
Syagrius
Syagrius
Serf

Back to top Go down

Post by Nexeria Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:44 am

Okay, I don't know who that character is, but I think I'm in love with her. I'll probably work up an app sometime this weekend.

Edit: Would shape-shifting be an okay power? Not like morphing into a fucking T-Rex or anything like that. I just mean assuming the form of another human being. I have interesting idea for the character that I'd like to do.
Nexeria
Nexeria
Esquire

Back to top Go down

Post by Syagrius Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:12 am

Nexeria wrote:Okay, I don't know who that character is, but I think I'm in love with her. I'll probably work up an app sometime this weekend.

Edit: Would shape-shifting be an okay power? Not like morphing into a fucking T-Rex or anything like that. I just mean assuming the form of another human being. I have interesting idea for the character that I'd like to do.

Yesssss I love it.
Syagrius
Syagrius
Serf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fountain Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:55 pm

Syagrius wrote:
Mr. Fountain wrote:Alrighty. Are they relevant to the characters that we just made or did we just inspire you? xD

I actually usually get inspired off of being able to see a picture or two, and then build a character and a backstory around the picture. A quick preview of one of the few new characters that are coming up: Here.

Prrrretty. o_o
Mr. Fountain
Mr. Fountain
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Fi Skirata Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:28 pm

I can't wait to knife fight all the people MWAHAHAHA
Fi Skirata
Fi Skirata
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Syagrius Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:24 pm

Alright, so sorry for my absence, I'm still here, no worries. I hope everyone had a great Saint Patrick's Day, since I know I sure did. Anyways, sorry about the delay of the IC, some things have come up recently that have made it hard for me to actually get the IC up and running.

That being said, I'm more available now, but I think that before we do there should be a last update for the new addition of villains that will be added in along with some lore about Cold Harbour itself.

The main reason that I'm doing this before I launch the IC is because I want Cold Harbour not to be just a one-shot RP but something that has a solid universe built around it. interactions between villains and The Crusader, villains and other villains, et cetera.

If you all want, you can also create more characters to populate the asylum as well, again, as long as they're not too outlandish.

Four new villains and Cold Harbour Lore is coming up later tonight, so y'all have that to look forward to.
Syagrius
Syagrius
Serf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fountain Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:52 pm

Four new villains and more lore?! Sweet.

Things around the forum have been going pretty slow these past few days anyway, it's because of midterms affect me mainly that I haven't been active.
Mr. Fountain
Mr. Fountain
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Syagrius Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:10 pm

Mr. Fountain wrote:Four new villains and more lore?! Sweet.

Things around the forum have been going pretty slow these past few days anyway, it's because of midterms affect me mainly that I haven't been active.

Sweet indeed. I have them typed up on my laptop but I forgot to post them last night, so I'll get on that ASAP.

And yeah, no worries, my midterms were two weeks ago, not counting the one that I had last Saturday.
Syagrius
Syagrius
Serf

Back to top Go down

Post by Fi Skirata Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:30 pm

>.>
<.<
What's up with this RP?
Fi Skirata
Fi Skirata
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Syagrius Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:11 pm

Mr. Finale wrote:>.>
<.<
What's up with this RP?

Um, mostly finals and the fact that someone *Glances at Nex* peer pressured me into making an app for him. By Saturday at this time in the day I'll be either back on track to getting this thing up, or shit faced, flip a coin.
Syagrius
Syagrius
Serf

Back to top Go down

Post by Fi Skirata Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:59 pm

Locking since Sy is dead or something.

Have a nice day, citizens.
Fi Skirata
Fi Skirata
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum