Hell is People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Religion: Title-is-too-short edition.

+6
The Monts
Snœflæk
Panzer Lancer
Thade
Fi Skirata
Mr. Fountain
10 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Religion: Title-is-too-short edition. - Page 3 Empty Re: Religion: Title-is-too-short edition.

Post by Thade Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:27 am

Interesting Thade fact of the day: I was a Hellenistic pagan in elementary school.
Thade
Thade
Esquire

Back to top Go down

Religion: Title-is-too-short edition. - Page 3 Empty Re: Religion: Title-is-too-short edition.

Post by Mr. Fountain Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:42 pm

Thade wrote:Interesting Thade fact of the day: I was a Hellenistic pagan in elementary school.
I once prayed to the Saint Joan of Arc on a daily basis.
Mr. Fountain
Mr. Fountain
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Thade Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:58 pm

The hottest and most badass saint, hands down.

Last edited by Thade on Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thade
Thade
Esquire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fountain Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:28 pm

Thade wrote:The hottest and most badass Saint, hands down.
Absofuckinglutely. XD
Mr. Fountain
Mr. Fountain
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Snœflæk Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:31 pm

I was Muslim once for like a month in jr high.

It was a thing
Snœflæk
Snœflæk
Esquire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fountain Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:42 pm

Roselina Rousseau wrote:I was Muslim once for like a month in jr high.

It was a thing
Wow o_O
Mr. Fountain
Mr. Fountain
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Snœflæk Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:49 pm

Mr. Fountain wrote:
Roselina Rousseau wrote:I was Muslim once for like a month in jr high.

It was a thing
Wow o_O

The reason it was only a month is that I lost faith in organized religion in general.

Every now and then I will sometimes worship the moon tho...idk why...
Snœflæk
Snœflæk
Esquire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fountain Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:04 pm

I find it interesting that some people once looked up at the moon and thought of it as a living, breathing god staring down at them.
Mr. Fountain
Mr. Fountain
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monts Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:38 am

I honestly choose to just ignore religion and just live life. I don't know whether or not there is a higher being and honestly I care whether there is. But what I do know is that I'm alive right now and probably shouldn't spend it on a soul quest when I could just enjoy myself and appreciate it as it is. In other words I just choose not to have it because I don't need it I'm completely open to other people's thoughts though. My only concern is if people are content and happy with their beliefs. I mean if you're happy in what you believe in and it doesn't infringe upon the beliefs directly to the other, then you go on ahead.
The Monts
The Monts
Serf

Back to top Go down

Post by Megantron Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:38 am

Religion is weird.

From a sociologist standpoint, I see it as something that controls the masses and acts as an entertainment and a false set of rules to follow. 'Opiate of the masses' - Karl Marx

From a philologist standpoint, I see the designer theory (that there is too much coincidence in our universe for there not for be a designer creating everything) and how life is created so perfectly that it cannot be pure coincident.

Megantron
Megantron
Esquire

http://www.hauntingsss.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Snœflæk Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:08 pm

I look at religion the same way I look at politics and professional sports: They have a purpose, but the fact that they create fanatics and sometimes violence is bullshit
Snœflæk
Snœflæk
Esquire

Back to top Go down

Post by Megantron Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:13 am

Anything can create fanatics...

When Twilight was in its prime, fans of the series literally got into wars with non-fans or anyone that opposed their opinion on who the main character should end up with.

In Korea, K-Pop fans are literally bonkers and will stalk their favorite idols and steal from them and sneak into their houses to take private pictures.

Also, bear in mind our own society here and how we have paparazzi that never leave celebrities alone because they know that the people regard them as "more than human" due to their celebrity status and, thus, take away their privacy and create fanatics.

Also, fans of Slenderman literally killed people because of their fanaticism of the urban legend.
Megantron
Megantron
Esquire

http://www.hauntingsss.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fountain Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:20 pm

I think I'll start killing people in the name of Atheismo.
Mr. Fountain
Mr. Fountain
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Snœflæk Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:30 pm

I worship the almighty Gaben, our lord and saviour. Protector of the Valve, keeper of the Banhammer, delayer of the 3 sequels.
Snœflæk
Snœflæk
Esquire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fountain Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:35 pm

There is only one god, and that is the God-Emperor of Mankind. He shall protect us from the Ruinous Powers of Chaos.
Mr. Fountain
Mr. Fountain
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Snœflæk Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:35 pm

If his name be not Gaben, ye be a heretic
Snœflæk
Snœflæk
Esquire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fountain Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:36 pm

He is the God-Emperor, He does not need a name.
Mr. Fountain
Mr. Fountain
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Snœflæk Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:37 pm

Lord Gaben, master of the Steam, holder of the knives, patron of the spies.
Snœflæk
Snœflæk
Esquire

Back to top Go down

Post by Haydenn Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:49 pm

Worshippers of Gaben are heretics. The Flying Spaghetti Monster and the Church of Pastafarianism is the one true faith.
Haydenn
Haydenn
Serf

Back to top Go down

Post by DorkOrca Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:18 am

I like satanic stuff. Not that I believe in it or anything. It's just a pretty big part of my aesthetic I guess. Witchcraft is pretty cool - the idea of it is neato.
DorkOrca
DorkOrca
Peasant

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fountain Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:53 am

There's a witch in my IT class. She's a pretty cool person, I've heard. Wish I hung out with her. Seems like someone with her life in order. Wow... I bummed myself out...
Mr. Fountain
Mr. Fountain
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Fi Skirata Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:56 am

I promise her life is bizarre and not worked out at all, and kind of crashing down around her. You'd know that if you used social media. XD

The nicest girls I've ever met were witches. Must be something in the air.
Fi Skirata
Fi Skirata
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fountain Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:57 am

Oh, okay, knowing that her life is shitty makes me feel better. Cool.
Mr. Fountain
Mr. Fountain
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by DorkOrca Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:06 pm

Schadenfreude.
DorkOrca
DorkOrca
Peasant

Back to top Go down

Post by Balton Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:20 pm

I am more agnostic than anything else, but at the same time the only thing i really believe in as a power of influence over me is myself.
Balton
Balton
Serf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next