Hell is People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Criminal Consequences

+3
Mr. Fountain
Thade
Fi Skirata
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Criminal Consequences - Page 3 Empty Re: Criminal Consequences

Post by Fi Skirata Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:27 pm

I'm gone for ten minutes and suddenly everyone is talking about me. Gossipers.

Anyway. To be honest, I didn't even notice that people were switching. I suppose I should have. You're welcome to switch it up all you want, it doesn't really affect the flow of anything in my opinion.

I'll try to post soon, everyone, I'm just having a really bad day for my depression and its hard to get motivated to do anything. I didn't get out of bed til 3, and I've been up since 1 am. So. Bear with me. Please.
Fi Skirata
Fi Skirata
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Thade Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:42 pm

Righto. Take your time.
Thade
Thade
Esquire

Back to top Go down

Post by Fi Skirata Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:28 am

If anyone has any ideas for this RP, let me know. I'm willing to listen to any kind of creative input.
Fi Skirata
Fi Skirata
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Thade Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:49 am

Well, I intend on Mr. Godwin becoming disillusioned with the mafia, or maybe even trying to manipulate them into fighting Fairbank.

For a neat plot twist, give Luka lung cancer.
Thade
Thade
Esquire

Back to top Go down

Post by Fi Skirata Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:38 am

All of you are liable to get lung cancer, you buncha smokers.
Fi Skirata
Fi Skirata
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Megantron Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:57 am

That would be the most embarrassing way for a criminal to go out... not from action-packed gun fights or assassinated.. but lung cancer.
Megantron
Megantron
Esquire

http://www.hauntingsss.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Thade Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:07 am

I don't think I made Jack a smoker, did I? I'd rather he be an alcoholic.
Thade
Thade
Esquire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fountain Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:32 pm

Megantron wrote:That would be the most embarrassing way for a criminal to go out... not from action-packed gun fights or assassinated.. but lung cancer.

It happens. XD
Mr. Fountain
Mr. Fountain
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Thade Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:38 pm

Anyway, I'm switching to third person because I refuse to be the odd one out.
Thade
Thade
Esquire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fountain Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:14 am

Thade wrote:Anyway, I'm switching to third person because I refuse to be the odd one out.

Oneofus! Oneofus!
Mr. Fountain
Mr. Fountain
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Fi Skirata Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:20 pm

Thade wrote:I don't think I made Jack a smoker, did I?  I'd rather he be an alcoholic.  

Kidney failure for you then!

I'll get up a post after Fountain gets around to posting.
Fi Skirata
Fi Skirata
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Thade Sun May 24, 2015 7:22 pm

Jeez someone ought to post. This thing is dead.
Thade
Thade
Esquire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fountain Mon May 25, 2015 2:00 am

I was told that it's supposed to be mine or Megan's turn to post. So, if Megan wants me to go ahead and post, I'll do that.
Mr. Fountain
Mr. Fountain
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Fi Skirata Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:51 pm

Just uh. You know. Just a PSA.

You guys can uh. You guys can totally die or get arrested.

If uh. You die. You're dead. You're totally fucking dead.

And I'll kill you. I'll kill you dead, I swear I will. And I won't feel bad about it.

So don't be mad. I won't kill you bullshittingly. But you can die. So. Don't be stupid.
Fi Skirata
Fi Skirata
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Thade Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:29 pm

It very much sounds like you're about to kill one of us.
Thade
Thade
Esquire

Back to top Go down

Post by Fi Skirata Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:12 pm

>Korea nukes New Angeles
Fi Skirata
Fi Skirata
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Panzer Lancer Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:40 am

Name: Arcangelo di Pella

Known Aliases: Angelo della Morte, The Catholic Greek, The Fake Priest

Known Associates: The Cosa Nostra of Sicily, and by extension its US branches

Background: Arcangelo was raised in a very conservative Catholic household in Rome. His father was a priest, and Arcangelo was likewise raised to be a priest, in the hopes that he would follow his father's footsteps. However, growing up he noticed that he was not like the other boys; he didn't have the same interests as them, and he certainly wasn't going about in his teenage years looking for young girls to deflower to show off to his friends. At first, he thought himself to possess the heavenly virtue of chastity, and prided himself on not falling to his earthly desires. This all changed during his college years studying Theology; he had, for the first time, fallen in love - but with another man.

Overcome with shame, but unable to lie to his family, he faked his own death as the result of a car accident, and sought refuge in Sicily, where he was eventually scouted by the Cosa Nostra and apprenticed for his talents. He quickly became both an exceptional hitman and an excellent priest; he was exceptionally gifted when it came to remorselessness. Arcangelo had come to believe that the mafia was his chance at redemption with God for his tragic flaw; he believed that God would forgive him and let him reconcile if he could do the Lord's work on Earth, and send those who indulged in sin quickly to Hell, so as to keep the Kingdom of God on Earth clean. It helped that the mafia only sent Arcangelo to kill men who were clearly bad; they themselves were afraid to test God's patience by sending a man of His word to kill innocents, and yet Arcangelo's skills were too great to be dismissed.

News came of a traitor in the Cosa Nostra who fled to the United States. Los Angeles, to be exact. The family decided to send Arcangelo, now a seasoned killer renown in the family for not asking any questions, to deal with the traitor, not knowing that another notorious individual has also set his sights on Arcangelo...

Criminal History: Arcangelo possesses an extremely long hit record... He doesn't keep track of it himself, but his family does. And when they remember that all of this was done by one priest, they shudder and really start to believe that God is real.

Physical Appearance:
Spoiler:

Identifying Marks: He hides his scars under make up, and likewise is skilled enough in its application to change his appearance to certain degrees. Thus, unless you are familiar with him, it is nearly impossible to specifically identify Arcangelo.

Skills: A skilled theologian, but more than anything known for his creativity and initiative. The fact that he was able to fake his own death while only being 20 without any outside help or training is testament to this. He has been trained in the use of various firearms, from handguns to submachine guns to rifles, although he personally prefers doing his job in the melee with the knife, as it allows him the distance to speak to his victims and give them one last chance to repent their sins before he sends them off to the next life. Likewise, due to his preference for close combat, he trained himself in martial arts of East Asian origin to proficient expertise.
Panzer Lancer
Panzer Lancer
Serf

Back to top Go down

Post by Fi Skirata Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:52 pm

Criminal Consequences Episode 1: End

There will now be a two week time skip from the events stemming off from the player's initial interaction with Mr. F, to now. Following will be an expository dump on all relevant time skip information.

Events

- Slim's Kawasaki motorbike was no longer at the harbor, it has been stolen.

- Isaac Rosenburg chose to stay in town, he still had a job to do. With no vehicle, and Isaac being her only connection to the job gone wrong, the Slim and the Jew are now roommates in a second floor flat in downtown, laying low.

- Luka was taken to gun-runner Chekhov, and given underground medical attention. Suffered four bullet wounds, one lodging in his shoulder, two glancing off of his ribs, and one passing through his chest, missing any internal organs.

- Luka is not fully recovered, still taking pain killers, rib and shoulder fractures slow him down. Additionally, Chekhov has not allowed Luka to leave the his hideout/business, has confiscated his phone, and taken his badge.

- Luka is unaware he is suspected of being a cop, or that his badge has been taken. Luka has been helping Chekhov around the hideout out of boredom.

- Cyrus and Wade have been laying low for two weeks, primarily spending time with Chekhov and Luka, and dealing firearms.

- Arcangelo di Pella has arrived in the city, hunting an unknown target. The New Angeles Crime Family has been assisting him. Di Pella has no firearms in his possession. Arcangelo has been supplied with a provisionary apartment by the family, located in the same complex as Jack Godwin's. The two have not met.

- Jack Godwin has spent two weeks following dead end trails to the enigma that is Mr. F. During this time, "Violet" has proven indispensable, if unnervingly cheery. The two nearly slept together one night when drunk. Jack maintained his morals.

- Jack has pinned down a time and location to take down Mr. F. Violet will be accompanying.

- Tanaka-san had been defending a Yakuza crack front from the NAPD during the events of episode one. He has killed many police officers.

- Tanaka and Mr. Chen were both scolded by their boss for their extreme lack of discretion. They have been made to lay low in an apartment downtown, their weaponry has been confiscated by their boss, and Tanaka's bodyguard's and aide have temporarily been reassigned.

- Tanaka and Chen are unknowingly direct neighbors to Isaac and Slim.

Consequences

- Inspector Warren was assigned to the apartment shooting.

- Warren believes there to be 5 non-Yakuza individuals related to the shooting, all male, one wounded, and one in custody.

- Warren has full knowledge on Mr. Chen's identity

- Warren has no knowledge of Slim's existence.

- Tanaka is highly wanted by the NAPD

- Warren and the NAPD cannot pursue any information or arrests related to the Yakuza as long as the police chief is alive.

- Mr. F has been in contact with Isaac a single time, to refuse payment for the job gone wrong. It is unknown if any individuals have made an enemy to Mr. F's unknown faction.
Fi Skirata
Fi Skirata
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Fi Skirata Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:47 pm

Youtube playlist of songs I dig for the setting added to the OP. Give it a listen while ya write, and feel free to suggest more songs.
Fi Skirata
Fi Skirata
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3