Hell is People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neet bucks

3 posters

Go down

Neet bucks Empty Neet bucks

Post by Fi Skirata Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:45 pm

Neet bucks, for those who don't know, are income methods for... the employmentally challenged. In this thread, discuss online money making or freebee websites or other ways to practically gain supplemental income or free shit with minimal house leaving. Considering how important this topic is to me, shitposting will be treated harshly and deleted without warning.

Feel free to contribute (plz)

- Bing Rewards. Linking your Microsoft Account to Bing will let you get credits as you search, which you can redeem for things like gift cards. If you click links, and use your phone, you can get the rough equivalent of 30 cents-ish a day. Just don't search gibberish to grind credits, if Bing thinks you're using a bot to get credits they'll ban ya.

The trick to Bing rewards is to not cave in to spending your points on sweepstakes, and to save for gift cards. Also, get digital gifts cards, not mailed ones, mailed ones will take like 3 months to arrive.

's not bad for just using a search engine.

Last edited by Fi Skirata on Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fi Skirata
Fi Skirata
Knight

Back to top Go down

Neet bucks Empty Re: Neet bucks

Post by Megantron Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:01 pm

- Pinecone Research: I've mentioned it in the Skype chat before, but basically you can do online surveys to earn points which can be exchanged for goods or money.

It does have a discreet sign up page, so you will have to do some intensive googling to find it.

- Qriket: An app on your phone where you watch ads to earn "spins". Each spin earns you a 50/50% chance at winning anywhere from $0.05 cents to $500 cold hard cash. Following them on social media can give you ways to earn more free spins.

Can also use the money won from the spins to bet against other plays and win their money.
Megantron
Megantron
Esquire

http://www.hauntingsss.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Fi Skirata Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:02 pm

I signed up for Pinecone and I swear to god they never emailed me back. Maybe I made a typo in my email account or didn't hit submit or something stupid? I dunno. Maybe I should reapply.

I updated my original post with a neetbuck opportunity.
Fi Skirata
Fi Skirata
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fountain Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:41 pm

You should try re-applying for pinecone again then, Fish.
Mr. Fountain
Mr. Fountain
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Fi Skirata Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:36 pm

I don't know if I can find the login page again. Megan, could you pm me the link or anything?
Fi Skirata
Fi Skirata
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Megantron Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:12 pm

Let me know if this link works for you.

https://www.pineconeresearch.com/Signup/Signup_Form.aspx
Megantron
Megantron
Esquire

http://www.hauntingsss.tumblr.com/