Hell is People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've been trying all night to get Next 2 You.

+3
Mr. Fountain
Snœflæk
Next 2 You
7 posters

Go down

I've been trying all night to get Next 2 You. Empty I've been trying all night to get Next 2 You.

Post by Next 2 You Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:56 pm

What's up, y'all. My name is Joel, or Next 2 You, but you can call me whatever, I have so many nicknames at this point that I could make this whole thread just about that, but I shall refrain.

So, I was linked to this forum, on another forum, by a user I can't actually remember. Sorry about that. But yeah, I decided to check it out, and here I am. I was a bit hesitant because of this forums focus on roleplay, when I myself don't do any kind of roleplay, because I'm awful at it. I haven't checked out all the threads yet, but stuff like video games, anime and sometimes music are topics that I enjoy, so expect me in those kinds of threads.

Oh, and I'll also take the time to warn you all that when it comes to this stuff, I can be kind of an elitist, just ignore that part of me.

Other than that there isn't a whole lot to say about me. I have a shitty job, so that I can pay my bills, I live alone, I spend my free time on video games, anime, getting drunk as fuck or going on random roadtrips with my friends. I often get to hear that I'm quite cynical and well, boring. Oh and my English might not always be on point because it's not my first language.

And that's basically all I can think of at the moment. If you have any questions for me, feel free to ask away. I'm pretty open about everything, so don't hold back.
Next 2 You
Next 2 You
Serf

Back to top Go down

I've been trying all night to get Next 2 You. Empty Re: I've been trying all night to get Next 2 You.

Post by Snœflæk Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:03 pm

Why'd you lurk for so long before introducing yourself?
Snœflæk
Snœflæk
Esquire

Back to top Go down

I've been trying all night to get Next 2 You. Empty Re: I've been trying all night to get Next 2 You.

Post by Snœflæk Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:04 pm

Also, try to roleplay.

Everyone is shit at it when they start.

I'd recommend City of Perfection
Snœflæk
Snœflæk
Esquire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fountain Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:04 pm

Hello, Joel! Welcome to hell! Glad to have you onboard. Feel free to completely ignore the RP section if that's not your thing. Just post around the rest of the forum and start up some conversations there (we need it).
Mr. Fountain
Mr. Fountain
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Fi Skirata Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:05 pm

People around here may try to push their RP's. Don't mind it, they don't mean any harm. RP'ing is by no means required.

Feel free to post in any thread, Necroposting and reviving or bumping old threads is all kosher here since the forum is pretty slow.

And don't worry about seeming elitist or boring. That's pretty much all of us. Also, as far as I can see, your English is pretty great.

Glad I could talk you into introducing yourself. I'm Fish, I'm one of the two Mods. Fountain is the Admin and Site Founder, his brother Nex is the second mod. Feel free to pm any us if you need anything or have any questions.

What's your avatar? It looks weirdly familiar.
Fi Skirata
Fi Skirata
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Thade Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:08 pm

Yeah, people will push their RPs until you give in, but mine's gonna be the best.

I suggest joining the Skype group for near constant chat about random topics.

And finally, I'm Thade. Hello.
Thade
Thade
Esquire

Back to top Go down

Post by Next 2 You Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:13 pm

Well Nodney, basically I signed up, and then I realized that a big part of this forum was about RP. At that point I didn't know if it was any point in me posting at all. Then I just kinda let the tab sit open for a few days and kinda forgot about it as I was working and doing other stuff. Then I realized that I had got a message asking why I was lurking and not saying anything. So I decided to just post after that, and here we are.
Also, I'm not going to try any RP, I've tried it before, and I honestly couldn't really get into it, so I'll just stay out of it.

Thanks Fountain, I'll do my best to stir up some conversations here and there.

Hi Fish, thanks for talking me into introducing myself, I guess. I hope I'll have some fun here with you guys.
My avatar is Junko Enoshima from Danganronpa. I really love that game, and Junko is one of my favorite characters.

Hello Thade, as I said I won't be doing any RP's, but I'll just take your word for it when you say your's the best.
I was thinking about joining a skype group, although I'm really slow with answers, because when I have free time at the computer I usually just spend it on Dota 2 or anime.

Also, you people post too quickly. I had to modify this post several time because you kept on posting while I was writing!
Next 2 You
Next 2 You
Serf

Back to top Go down

Post by Snœflæk Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:19 pm

I forgot about Dota 2....

HEY EVERYONE! WE SHOULD PLAY DOTA!

P.S. I didn't mean to push you about rps, i understand you don't want to. But just be aware, some people here will get pretty adamant about them....
Snœflæk
Snœflæk
Esquire

Back to top Go down

Post by Fi Skirata Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:21 pm

We normally post super slow, sorry. Excitement happens when new people join the forum.
Fi Skirata
Fi Skirata
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Next 2 You Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:23 pm

Oh I'd be up for Dota all day every day (almost). I'm like 3.8k solo MMR, I hope that's not too low.

No worries, they can try to get me into RP'ing all they want, because that just won't happen.

Yeah, I was just joking around a little, Fish. I know how it can be, the forum I came here from can be pretty slow as well.
Next 2 You
Next 2 You
Serf

Back to top Go down

Post by Nexeria Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:42 pm

Hey there, I'm Fountain's brother, Nex. Welcome to the forum.
Nexeria
Nexeria
Esquire

Back to top Go down

Post by Next 2 You Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:44 pm

Hello, and thanks, I hope I can get along with you all.
Next 2 You
Next 2 You
Serf

Back to top Go down

Post by Megantron Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:57 pm

Hi hi! Welcome to the forum~

=^-^=
Megantron
Megantron
Esquire

http://www.hauntingsss.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Next 2 You Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:00 pm

Thank you! Happy to be here.
Next 2 You
Next 2 You
Serf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum