Hell is People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thoughts on Fish's Occupational Choice

5 posters

Go down

Thoughts on Fish's Occupational Choice Empty Thoughts on Fish's Occupational Choice

Post by Fi Skirata Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:30 pm

Soooo. An old bestfriend of mine got obsessed with piercings, tattoos, and body modification after highschool. I was always on the fence about whether I thought it was cool or just too much. But now he's actually working in a piercing shop, learning to do tattoos and piercings. And I never once thought about that as a profession.

But today I went with someone while they got their first tattoo. And the cleanly but relaxed work environment, the mellow but genuinely friendly and all around awesome people working there. I realized that I really, desperately wanted to work somewhere like that.

So. I want to become a professional body piercer. Thoughts?
Fi Skirata
Fi Skirata
Knight

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Fish's Occupational Choice Empty Re: Thoughts on Fish's Occupational Choice

Post by Thade Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:31 am

Well, find some place reputable, first off. Not just a dingy hole in the wall that doesn't change needles. Trust me on that. But apart from that, no idea.
Thade
Thade
Esquire

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Fish's Occupational Choice Empty Re: Thoughts on Fish's Occupational Choice

Post by Mr. Fountain Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:50 pm

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE. JUST DO IT. YES YOU CAN.
Mr. Fountain
Mr. Fountain
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Megantron Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:16 pm

Tagging onto what Thade said, yes make sure the place is very clean and hygienic as body piercings can become badly infected if not taken care of properly and you don't want to be the guy that gives somebody a nasty piercing that they come at you for.

Other than that, FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Megantron
Megantron
Esquire

http://www.hauntingsss.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dizzywig Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:57 am

Hehehehe
I'm the friend
Dizzywig
Dizzywig
Serf

Back to top Go down

Post by Fi Skirata Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:31 pm

I never considered the possibility of Dizzy showing up and finding out I was talking about him. Whoops.
Fi Skirata
Fi Skirata
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Megantron Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:22 pm

Feesh. Do you still like this occupational choice or nah?
Megantron
Megantron
Esquire

http://www.hauntingsss.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Fi Skirata Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:53 pm

I still like it, yeah. I realized it has alot to do with the environment and such. But I mean, I've sat on it awhile and I don't think the job itself was what enamored me but like, the people and the environment.

Doesn't help that it's what Dizzy is doing with his life. I don't wanna parrot him.
Fi Skirata
Fi Skirata
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum